Monday, March 9

Patchmaker



I love you without knowing how,
or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly,
without complexities or pride;

so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.


-Paulo Neruda


Watched Patch Adams today.........sniff....

I just wish one day I'll find my Patchmaker....
one who will just cover all the wounds of my heart, and just treat me right and love me period...
love that is selfless and true and forever.....
duh
Where thou art?.....I dunno

ASA!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nag iinarte lang ako, or I may be in a way meaning the announcement haha!
Announcement,,,well who doesnt like the idea of finding our significant other? Pity party ba to? Officially today am the only one single in the family which means napagiiwanan n talaga ako..choosy ba ako? Or talagang bound for singlehood ang beauty (?) ko hahah!
Ayh..yoko na maging mushy...
I missed the Eheads concert 2 days ago..currently watching their documentary on TV...so, bye for now.....

El Bimbo mode dudes!




No comments: