Saturday, February 7

Beinte Singko




Rules
Once you have been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, thoughts, or goals about you. Then choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If i tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. At the very least, its a fun time waster :-)

(To do this go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
> Tagged in Facebook

1. I was a geek, scholar in high school having graduated in Special High School. Where I had Physics, Chemistry. Biology and Math subjects for 4 years, and yea, recieving an allowance all those 4 years from the government.

2. Wanted to be a doctor so I took up BS Biology at FEU but changed my mind on my 2nd year so I graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy. I tried to practice my course but end up working in call center.

3. My first job though was as a copyeditor, as I liked to write, but the call center business took me in hehehe...Was working on a call center for 5 years till I resigned last August.

4. I am the third in the brood of 5, so I may be suffering from middle child syndrome ehehe...

5. My siblings and my Mum says I am my Tatay's fave, so I miss him...so much, myDad just died last Oct 15, 2008 :(

6. Been living in the same vicinity all my life, so you can say Iam batang Nagtahan...am so comfortable going in and out of the area, so working in a call center did not issue any problems in the area.

7. I love dogs. We had dogs since forever, all of our dogs dies on their thirteenth year, currently we have a shitzu nmed Schumi and Japanese spitz/mongrel heheh named Kobe.

8. My family loves to eat, thus I don't have the slightest inkling on going to the gym since we love to eat eheheh....If you visit our house here and in Pangasina, food will never be a problem.

9. Iam set to study again but this time in Berkshire UK, to pursue masterals, Iam a bit excited but at the same time sad that I will be leaving Manila for atleast 2 years...

10. I have been a blogger for almost 5 years, starting since May 2004. Am maintaining a blog at www.dyannesky.blogspot.com
So if you are not busy you can visit that site as well :p

11. I was an alcoholic years back, hehehe, not really. But I can finish 10 beers in one sitting without getting drunk, Iam always the last one standing making sure my other friends are ok once we end the beer session.

12. I am still single, and not looking, as my priorities right now are my studies, yeah right, heheh...my younger sister is set to get married this year so I am giving way o dba...satisified?

13. Am such a lover of music, lately, getting addicted to downloading music, I cannot sleep without listening to my fave songs.

14. I love eating ice cream and chocolate when am down and depressed. And oh, btw, the fried wanton hehe...

15. I hate rainy days and traffic..had a bout with it yesterday in Edsa..hmmp hayerf!!

16. Was a basketball player in high school, hence was a basketball fan back in the 90's. I had a huge crush with Alvin Patrimonio.Purefoods fan...

17. I love singing as well, been a choir member since high school and loves to videoke, even at home...if you want to see me sing as well as my friends, go to my youtube account, dyannesky.

18. I hate riding LRT, and or MRT until I had friends to ride on it again at work.

19. I love taking pictures, but I don't like people taking pictues of me..how wierd is that eheheh!

20. One of my weird habit is reading the newspaper but checking the obituary page first.

21. Ther first impression about me is that Iam suplada, and maldita, well am not, I am so afraid to get amd coz when I get mad, I am so impossible ahahah!

22. I love to laugh though, I have this so weird laugh that am comfortable laughing with my family and close friends.

23. I love to stay at home now, either am just online or, am watching TV.

24. I love travelling, and being with friends, just to converse and catch up

25. I was a coffee addict, I stopped since November...no caffeine...no Starbucks since.


Iam tagging evryone who visits my site....


:p



No comments: