Sunday, March 1

Sober Days



Have spend a drinking spree with CVG friends last week and I just miss those days when we were complete, when we did not have a clue that there will be this one day though we hate it, we won't be together anymore because of new things that may come in our life..some opted to go abroad, some wanted a career out of the call center, some opted to study first, some went to another call center, some just chose to be quiet on their own world, but whatever their reason is, I refuse to put away the memories we had, especially those sober days, those days we chose to get wild and be drunk not because for the heck of it, but for trying to have fun after the stressful shift.
I was trying to delete some old pics, not because I wanted to forget it but to cut down on memory on the PC, but these pics reminded me how dearly those beer drinking spree and those camaraderie are missed.
I dearly miss you peeps, Ilustrados, Team Gayem, whatever you may call it, I just can't stop believing we had those fun before, how we sometimes are careless about not controlling what we drink, and how much always people around us think we're crazy, well we are....
There are a lot of memories so good to go back into....
I wish we could all see each other again....
:)

No comments: