Friday, February 13

I Saw The Sign

It's just one day before Valentine's Day, and I am feelin a little out placed,everyone is getting hitched around me, have specific plans for "the" day,they have significant O's (at ako nagpapaka -others) But I realize, I miss the feeling of being inlove, wanted and needed....

But the thing is, am not ready to take a plunge on what they call love and relationship...I guess am not just traumatized but uber traumatized! My first relationship ended with insecurity on his side, he felt that he cannot be a good bf to me, 2nd one was full of lies, third one, we broke apart and he chose to be with his new found love, and the 4th one, well...he just wasn't the one just yet as am not too over the 3rd one, deym! Chummyness ba...

Not! I was just looking back with relationships, and most of the time it's either , I don't have a bf during Valentines, or we can't be together, since 2 of those are LDR (long Distance relationship)heheh, I think I cannot handle another long distance relationship...it is nto for me I guess.

Looking back, this is my 2nd year without a boyfriend, deym, nagpapa kabitter na ata talaga ako hehe....

Hayy, have no right to question why, perhaps something is wrong with me na ren, hahha oo naman, I feel that it is my fault why I end up being jaded na ren, but ain't it unfair naman? I just wanted to be loved, and needed. I wanted to feel important, and special, is that too much to ask for?
I was browsing on youtube the other day and was fond watching short films, hayy I tell you if you're a bumm for months now, you can roam around the net and find chummyness, and all...I just hope this happens in real life...

I want you to watch it...In a way it gave me hope, It made me feel that nothing is impossible, as long as there is communication....These are the signs...and I saw it...:))






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Galeng no? Imagine, if this happens in real life...

Anyways, though I am not joining the bandwagon (lovapalooza, getting roses on the valentines day, or chocolates, or sweet nothings, and most of all am not adored , loved and have a boyfriend..)

Happy Valentines...am sure there is someone out there for me, I just have to wait...

Hahaha hoping...

Kung wala man...

Kiber!!!!



No comments: